ViMiC 64-bit update

In the last few days I did some maintenance work on the ViMiC max external, mainly to make it more efficient and to take advantage of max6′s 64-bit audio signals. I’m pretty pleased about the outcome – running my test patch, using 8 inputs and 5 outputs, the Vimic_lite method is now down to 18 % 14 % CPU including 1st order reflections. This update will be included in the next Jamoma release.

If you want to try it now, I’ve also updated my standalone demo app for spatializing Major Tom in a 5.0 ITU setup (mac only).

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.